martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Sugar -

-


I was thinking about you.
No, sorry
it wasn’t you
I was thinking about your umbrella,
your black umbrella
the day you entered through that door.
I remember
that I was talking
with a fella,
he was promising me some Saturday’s night
but I stared at you.
You realized that
and smiled at me,
I asked that stupid question
about the rain
just to say something.





Despite of having the umbrella
you were all wet.
You sat and had a cup of coffee
as I kept looking at you.
After a while
you invited me to take a sit with you
-so-polite-




-Why don’t you use it?
-What?
-The umbrella.
-Oh, I don’t know. I think I don’t like it.
-I can fix it.
-How?





I took that pink permanent marker,
never figured out why I had one,
and I painted a big star
on your umbrella.




While I was doing it
you just kept silence
and drank your coffee.
You had one eye on me.
I know
you were looking at me,
so nicely.









When you left
it was pouring so hard
but you were using
that pink and black umbrella.

1 comentario: